Saturday, March 26, 2011

Angra : message to Japan



The day before yesterday, The Official Japanese Blog of Edu Falaschi revealed the messages of Angra musicians to Japan :

** Edu Falaschi :

"After 10 days I still have no words to express so much pain in my heart!
But at the same time I feel that I must try to help in anyway the people that I love and respect so much!

My daughter has japanese blood, part of my family are japanese, this make the sadness I feel even stronger!

But I'm sure that Japan will rise again and show to the world why this country is so evoluted!
I know Japan lost many innocent lives, but if this kind of disaster had happened in some other country, we would have million of dead people! I'm proud of the Japanese people! Their respect, culture and intelligence, saved million of lives!
With all love and respect,"

Edu Falaschi


** Felipe Andreoli :

"To all our dear fans and friends in Japan,

I know that you are a brave and hard working people, and I know that you will overcome this bad situation in the best way possible.

From Brazil we send you our thoughts, hoping for the best for each and every one of you,
your families and loved ones.

This great country has showed the world in the past an incredible capability for overcoming great tragedies, and this time shouldn't be any different.

Best wishes,

Felipe Andreoli"


** Kiko Loureiro :

"I'm deeply touched and sorry to everything is happening in Japan.
From my side I everyday have my greatest positive thoughts wishing that things get in control as soon as possible.

To all my beloved friends from Japan, be brave, help each other, and pray for all suffered ones.

I'm sure Japan will get through it stronger than ever

Kind regards

Kiko san "


** Rafael Bittencourt :

"To all my Japanese fans. All my deepest and sincere regards.

I'm very shocked and moved by the situation of your country.
I haven't stopped thinking about you and lots of friends that I have there.
It's been around 8 years that I have dreams about the furious waters rage.

I dedicate to you this song that I wrote about these dreams that
I often have that unfortunately are becoming real.

I hope that the situation calms down soon and that it brings transformation for all human-kind's behavior.

The Rage of the Waters (Angra, Aqua, 2010)
by Rafael Bittencourt

Rise of the Tides
Breaking the Hush
Far in the distance it's heard
Watery eyes, feelings disturbed
Face the troubled waters

Soaking the earth, kissing the sand
Your feelings seem to overflow
Running in streams, out of control
A wave is on its way
It will collide against your soul
When your fears are all tumbling in disorder
In the ocean of new emotions

In the rage of the waters
Wild surging
Transformations
Moulding our lives
It's the age of the waters
Stirring up the patterns of our minds

So long, it took me to learn
Surging waves can take all your hope
But when the torment ends, comes the calm
There's no reason to despair, no!

In the rage of the waters
Wild surging
Transformations
Moulding our lives
It's the age of the waters
Stirring up the patterns of our minds

In the rage of the waters
Where the tides are turning
Feelings are running
Moulding our lives
It's the age of the waters
Boiling the fears we've kept inside
Changing the direction of mankind


I am pleased to give the fans a little confort.
It's not much of a coincidence.
It's right there in our sight. We just need to start seeing.

Best regards

Rafael Bittencourt


** Ricardo Confessori :

"Hi People from Japan and Angra japanese fans......

It is very sad , and I guess very painfull for the japanese , to face their country almost falling apart after the Shake and the Tsunami..

My deepest feeling to the relatives, friends, father and mother, son and daughter of the victims of this tragedy....

Every body knows japanese are strong people, and will overcome the material losses of the catastrophe......but the personal losses are very difficult and I want you to know, that the whole world is with you right know!!!

Go Japan!!!!

Ricardo Confessori

For more news : Edu Falaschi Japan Official Blog