Monday, March 1, 2010

Edu Falaschi : singing lessons in São Paulo



MS Metal Press Official note :

The singer Edu Falaschi (Angra, Almah) will give some singing lessons for students residing in the city of São Paulo, next March. The musician will intend to treat the improvement of posture, support, tone color, through interpretation, resonance and more.

According to the singer : "Actualy, who had this idea was my Press Office, MS Metal Press. The proposal made to me was to open only 10 places for internet users who are part of my Orkut communities, benefiting the fans who have supported me over the years. Classes begin in March and will be individual, to give 100% of my attention to all students."

For more news, visit MS Metal Press website !

In parallel, Edu Falaschi continues the recording of the new Angra's album, the successor of Aurora Consurgens (2006) at Norcal Studios (Sao Paulo).

For more news : Edu Falaschi Official Myspace / MS Metal Press