Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ricardo Confessori's official note



Here is an English translation (sorry for my bad English), of the Ricardo Confessori's official note published on MS Metal Press, about his come back to Angra :

"The drummer Ricardo Confessori, who helped to built the sound of the first Angra line-up to Holy Land from Fireworks, is back into the band which launched him internationally. The musician published a note about these impressions on his come back, and about the tour Angra will do with another heavyweight of the Brazilian metal, Sepultura.

"It's really good to play again with Kiko and Raphael, and meet Edu and Felipe. To much fun to play songs not played for ten years. I'm happy to be back !

Last year, I was invited to come back in Angra, the band that launched me internationally as professional and gave me the experience I still use in all my works. It's not necessary to say that Angra impressed my life - always being a constant day to day - I'm talking about the songs I'm still playing with Shaman, about the Angra's CD I'm asked to sign, finally everything.

About the tour with Sepultura, I can say it will be a milestone for the metal made in brazil. Never the two most important bands of our national scene were together on a project like this. Everything will be fantastic and unique ! So, I hope to see all the fans head banging in the show, united through the music", said the musician.

For more news : MS Metal Press