Friday, March 20, 2009

Edu Falaschi's official note about Angra



Here is a translation (sorry for my bad English), of the Edu Falaschi's official note about the Angra's come back, published by MS Metal Press :

"Another Angra’s member released an official note about his views on the current activities of the band. This time, it’s the singer Edu falaschi who was emphatic in stating that everyone is extremly excited and pleased with the rehearsals and the expectation of the tour to come with Sepultura. See below the full statement of the singer :

“I’m extremely excited about the Angra’s come back, we are rehearsing hard and everything has gone perfectly well. This return has a very specific signification, and is quite symbolic for me at that time as singer and frontamn of the band. Artisctically speaking, I have worked very hard last months to help and put the band in his place, the top ! We are all very dedicated to make that happen ! Even if we could compare this amazing moment of my career with something I have already lived I refer to my first moments at the time of the Rebirth album. (...) I’m really eager to experiment this new challenge in my career as an artist."

For more news : MS Metal Press